Over $100,000 Raised for Graduate for Mas
Dan Bonagura (RGM) with Jim Fullam (COO) to his left and Matt Doelger (President) to his right, on the Top 5 Prize Patrol for collections for Graduate for Mas. Dan is the Restaurant General Manager in our Deptford Taco Bell that raised $3533. All total collections from the Summerwood locations raised in 2013 was $110,328.
Pink October Event
The Summerwood Restaurant Support Team at the Balligomingo Road Home Office wore pink to support Breast Cancer survivors during thier Pink October event on Oct 1, 2013.
MS City to Shore Bike Race 2013
Toni Ramsden, Area Coach and Kathy Mullane, VP of Human Resources, just after they finished the MS City To Shore Bike Ride.
Bala Cynwyd Achieves 100% CFF
"The Colonel’s Inn" KFC in Bala Cynwyd achieved their 2nd consecutive 100% on the CFF! Congrats to RGM - David DeMarco and team for an outstanding job!
1,000 Taco Giveaway in Philly
RGM Felecia Martinez, Shift Lead Rasheeda Caesar, AGM Latifa Hall and RGM Attice Dennis in front of the Taco Bell Taco Truck. They gave away 1000 Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos in Philadelphia om Sunday, August 18. Way to go!
Company Picnic at the Phillies
Summerwood purchased seven Delaware & Maryland locations from retiring KFC franchisee Denise Dempsey on June 20, 2013. These seven stores will form the new Area 12, with Win Hogans serving as Area Coach.
Here is more information about the new locations:
- Salisbury, MD - KFC/LJS #J130043 - This team is led by John Phommachanh, he was with Dempsey for about 3 years. John has 3 children and loves to spend spare time in the gym staying in shape.
- Cambridge, MD - KFC/Taco Bell #J130044 - Led by Eia McKnight- Eia has been in the Best of the Best as a TB RGM and has now set her sights on having the same success in a Multi-brand unit. Second highest volume KT in the group.
- Seaford, DE – KFC #J130045 - Led by Virginia Smith who received a 100% CFF on the 18th of June. The only base KFC in the group and has been leading the way in NPS with an 92% average since being with Summerwood.
- Georgetown, DE - KFC/ Taco Bell #J130046 - Led by James Layton- James has set his sights on being the second 2 million dollar KT in Summerwood. James loves to represent the Brand at community events by dressing in the chicken suit for local parades and different events.
- Pocomoke City, MD – KFC / Taco Bell #J130047 - This stores make my all-time favorite name ”Pocomoke City” , this store is led by Cindy Lauck, she was with the Mr. Dempsey for 15 years. Pocomoke City has started to roll over last year’s sales numbers and that is exciting!
- Salisbury, MD – KFC / Taco Bell #J130048 - led by Brenda Wyatt who has 29 years with KFCC and has moved to Ocean city from Orlando Fla. to spend more time with her Grandchildren.
- Salisbury, MD – Taco Bell #J130049 - The lone TB Led by Tanya Ireland- Tanya Loves spending time with her children, and is very involved in her church. And in her spare time helps her husband at his Caribbean Cuisine restaurant-the food is amazing.
Welcome to the Summerwood Family!
John Monte is Engaged
John Monte, Area Coach, got engaged to Sonya Jones on 2/15/13. Congratulations to the happy couple!
AKFCF Convention in New Orleans
Summerwood representatives attended the AKFCF Convention in New Orleans, LA. At the convention, Jim Fullam and Matt Doelger met with KFC President John Cywinski, pictured below.
The AKFCF is an association representing franchisees throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. Formed in 1974, the AKFCF is one of the strongest franchisee associations in the world.