Summerwood Celebrates Opening of New Williamstown Taco Bell in New Jersey
Summerwood is celebrating the grand opening of its new Williamstown, NJ location at 110 North Black Horse Pike.
Summerwood’s newest Taco Bell location truly has it all, offering both a double drive-thru and mobile ordering. The space previously operated as a dual KFC/Taco Bell and has now transitioned to a stand-alone Taco Bell.
In appreciation of all of the hard work involved in a grand opening, Summerwood extends many thanks to:
- Denise, Andrew and the entire construction team;
- Terry, the IT team and Mike (opening day operations);
- Jeff, Fred and the Glassboro team (host site of Williamstown team training)
- Ed, the Williamstown Restaurant General Manager (team training and readiness);
- Kimmy and Team Marlton (dual drive-thru operations training);
- Ro from region A7 and the RGMs of A8: Carissa, Barb, Brian, Jojo, Leah and Jeffrey (opening day assistance);
- April and the Training Department (training support);
- Dan B. and Jen Hildebrand (on call support);
It truly takes a village to successfully launch a new restaurant and Williamstown’s seamless opening day was courtesy of all of the hard work and dedication from the Summerwood team members acknowledged above.
Check out photos of the new Williamstown Taco Bell and click here if you are interested in becoming a part of this incredible team!