Live Más to Save More: Apply Now!
The future depends on what you do today. And we have good news for Summerwood Taco Bell employees pursuing higher education goals. The application window is officially open for 2023-2024 ! Are YOU applying?
and you could be like Summerwood Taco Bell team member , who’s a THREE-TIME recipient of the Live Más Scholarship, and most recently received a check for $25,000 toward his education costs! Or , who also received a $25,000 Live Más Scholarship check. That can buy a lot of textbooks!
Who is Eligible?
All applicants must meet all of the following criteria as of the last day of the program period to be considered eligible for the 2024 Live Más Scholarship Program for Taco Bell Restaurant Employees:
- A legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who is at least 16 years of age and no older than 26 years of age and located within the U.S. or D.C.;
- An employee in good standing of Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. or any of its franchisees or licensees, with a minimum of 30 days of continuous employment by such entity as of the last day of the program period;
- Employed in a restaurant position (Team Member, Trainer, Shift Leader, Assistant General Manager, Restaurant General Manager, etc.);
- On track to apply for (pending receipt of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent), or currently enrolled in, an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools);
- Has not previously received a Live Más Scholarship; and
- Prior Live Más Scholarship winners may apply to the Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
Application “How To”
Wondering how to apply? Head for all the application details. Here are the highlights for quick reference:
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it or planning to pursue it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to make your community, country, and/or world, etc. a better place?
- What is your education plan (education program, college, or certificate/degree program) and how will it help you pursue your passion and create positive impact?
Application deadline is 5:00 p.m. PST, January 3, 2024. Opportunity is knocking! Are you answering the call? for a chance to see your name on the list of 2024 recipients!